1. Have fun, don't be a jerk. Anyone disobeying either of these is a big problem.
2. There is absolutely no swearing or foul language allowed on the out-of-character forums.
3. If you must swear strictly in-character, keep it pg, and very infrequently. I will not edit excessively vulgar posts, I will delete them.
4. All posts in the game forums must be in-character. If you want me to make a roll for your character, put it in parenthesis at the bottom of your post. If you say that you attack, the roll is implied, but I'd appreciate it if all other rolls were specified.
5. I will make all die rolls.
6. If you wish to make another topic for some reason, please ask me first.
Specific instructions for other topics will be posted in their respective forum.